• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, June 26, 2011

    Sunday's in My City, Visits from Home


    I met my Sister and never posted about it!! 
    She came to visit from Uganda. 
    Due to our schedule, my trip home is postponed 
    until the beginning of next year. 
    But she came here!!


    Unknown Mami



    My son meets his Auntie


    Look one of our kids books is 
    in the Aquarium Bookstore!
    My friends come out to meet my sis!

    If you want to know how my 1st Collaborative Event: 
    Bully Free Zone  went,
    check out the post previous to this one, it was amazing!

    Visit Unknown Mami for more Sunday's in My City!

    10 comments:

    LL Cool Joe said...

    How cool! Is this the first time you'd met one another?

    Tara R. said...

    It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I hope you and your sister will be able to visit again very soon.

    Keetha Broyles said...

    So glad you and your sister got to get together!

    My daughter just went to Uganda last December. She LOVED it.

    Unknown said...

    She is so pretty. Just like you!

    Amy DM said...

    How fun to get to meet up with a sister from afar. Treasure those moments.

    Liz Mays said...

    I'm so happy for you! She's as pretty as you are!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    Yup, gorgeous runs in the family.

    Kristin - The Goat said...

    There's just something magical about a reunion!

    gayle said...

    Love your pictures!! Everyone looks so happy!!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Looks like you had a lovely visit with your sister.

     

    .