• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, June 15, 2011

    Bully Free Zone

     5 Minutes for Special Needs
    I've been missing in action lately...
    I was planning something in our community....
    A Collaborative Picnic 
    Special Needs meets the Community... 

    A BULLY FREE ZONE EVENT


    Find more photos like this on 562 City Life

    HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SLIDESHOW!


    Autism in Long Beach

    Promote Your Page Too

    Thank you Long Beach for coming out 
    and showing our Families Love!!

    Sol Shock Publicity: Press Release

    Band: Jah Beloved
    Supermex: Free Food
    Whole Foods: Fresh Fruit/Gfcf Cupcakes
    Frosted Cupcakery: Cupcakes
    Chandler Tipton: Sound
    Gilmore Music: Sound Equipment
    Long Beach Clothing: Rep's LB
    LB Skate: Shirts
    Ask Long Beach: Local Skaters
    Skatedogs: Equipment and Teaching
    University Trophys: Sibling Awards
    Catalyst: Soda's, Waters, Chips
    562CityLife: Media Promotions
    Press Telegram: Media Promotions
    LB Post: Media Promotions
    Channel 7: Media Promotions
    Mike Donelon: Promotions, Skaters
    Hahk Tu/Califa Zulus: Promotions
    Krash: Booth Tees
    Raidernation: Car & Bike Club
    LB Youth Sports: Promotions
    Louise Sattler: Sign Language Workshop/Interpeter
    Annie Fox: Bully Workshop
    Natasha Sattler: Sign Language
    LBPD: Security

    IF I FORGOT ANYONE, MY APOLOGIES... 
    PLEASE EMAIL 
    AUTISMINLONGBEACH@YAHOO.COM 
    SO I CAN ADD YOU!

    9 comments:

    gayle said...

    You donate so much of your time...I am just in awe of you!!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    Well done!

    Alison said...

    Wow!! That looks like an amazing day!

    The Henrys said...

    You always have the best events! I really wish we lived closer so we could come!! At least we got to see the pictures...

    The Henrys said...

    P.S. Thanks for the kind words on my blog about Gracie, they mean so much to me!

    Kathleen@so much to say said...

    That looks like a TERRIFIC event. What a great idea!

    Kathleen@so much to say said...

    That looks like a TERRIFIC event. What a great idea!

    Michelle said...

    Wow! what an event that looks like it was - such a great idea too!! Love it!

    VMI said...

    What a great idea - thanks for sharing photos too.

     

    .