• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, May 22, 2011

    Sunday's in My City LB Pride Weekend


    Unknown Mami
     
    Pink Party





    The Kids make signs for the Parade






    Parade Day... Our group, Autism in Long Beach 
    walks with Catalyst Community














    Visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in My City

    4 comments:

    The Bipolar Diva said...

    With 11 kids, I thought I knew everything about parenting. Until we got our son with autism. Now I know I know nothing.

    LL Cool Joe said...

    That car is so cool. :D

    Here's a link to the ebay seller where you can get the "World" necklace.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/GOOD-WOOD-NYC-JESUS-PIECE-ICP-TRANSFORMERS-FIST-POWER-/170525549144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6d6f85ee64#ht_5107wt_1084

    Liz Mays said...

    What a terrific turnout you had! And how pretty you are!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    The "I love my straight mom" sign cracked me up.

     

    .