• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, May 18, 2011

    Dalai Lama Amnesty Award



    I was honored to be present when the 
    in Long Beach, California

    (no camera's were allowed in the theatre)

    7 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congrats sweetie! :)

    Jane said...

    Awesome!!! You look great, BTW!!! xoxo

    Unknown said...

    OH I bet that was a blast.. I would love to go to something like that

    Gerri said...

    How cool it that!?! Awesome. :)

    Angela said...

    no cameras boo! Very cool though :)

    Cap'n Salty said...

    How awesome is that!?!? I am jealous and happy for you all at the same time. That had to have been awesome!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    How wonderfull is that!

     

    .