• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, July 10, 2011

    BBQ'S, Bathing Suits, Cellulite Rants...

    Who the hell thought of this shit? Seriously... how can I enjoy my bbq without protruding in a bathing suit, and how can I wear a bathing suit if I enjoy the hell out of bbq??? This isn't Rocket Science... when fat drippings from scrumptiously slathered meat go into your body, you don't go into a bathing suit! Who the hell thought of BBQ's during the Summertime? Probably some freaking fat hairy ass man. Why does BBQ and cold beer taste so good, yet it is sooo bad for you. Why do people like the Summertime. It's freaking hot and it sucks. Why am I sitting on the computer talking to myself and avoiding running off last nights carb consumption. Maybe because I want that cute red, gold, and green bikini... along with some bbq and beer too!


     
    EWWW!

    Phuck this I'm going to work out...
    Okay I feel better now... 
    walking away from the kitchen (last nights drippings) 
    and going to the beach to run!

    Blogerapy... I love it!

    9 comments:

    Mike said...

    Life is all about decisions.....either starve and look great or be fat and happy! lol

    BNM said...

    haha glad to know im not the only one that can resist the bbq in the summer ;) however that bathing suit is hella cute. I just found out I am pregnant so woo hoo no swim suit for me anyway bring on the bbq~

    Kmama said...

    Those hot dog people are hilarious!!

    I am "dieting". In the summer. What the hell is wrong with me??

    Eat To Live said...

    Ha, Ha, Ha... Cute suit!!

    You are so right.... It is to hot in the summer to BBQ... that is why I pretend I can't work the grill. My Hubs takes pity on me and cooks the whole meal on the grill....

    I am just blonde... not stupid!!

    HeartsMakeFamilies said...

    Sooo true. Someone should have thought twice before combining them.. had to be a male.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Love the weiner holders!!!
    I'm not a big BBQ fan because of the mess.

    Claudya Martinez said...

    That is a very cute bathing suit.

    Anonymous said...

    I figure the more beer you drink at BBQ's the less you think about the bathing suit...

    Mrs. One Day said...

    Being a Texan where BBQ is king, I feel your pain. I have never understood this either. If it makes you feel any better, I hate summer.

     

    .